My Social Work Consultancy Specialties
- Collaboratively design, oversee and coordinate the client’s strategic vision and research agenda regarding psychosocial needs.
- Guide program managers to develop new projects and relationships across borders including governmental agencies, non-profits, and NGOs creating a culture and environment of results-based management.
- Psychosocial needs assessments for individuals, programs and groups. Coordinating data collection, writing and disseminating results for academia, public audiences, and additional stakeholders.
My PRIVATE practice SPecialties
- Psychotherapy with Individuals, Couple's, Children and Families
- Anxiety, Panic & Stress Disorders
- Relationships (Couple’s Therapy)
- Gender Identity
- Coping with Medical Challenges (Diseases such as cancer, HIV/AIDs cardiac, oncological and congenital abnormalities)
- Autogenic Relaxation Training
- Career Counseling
- Personal Care and Finance Management
- Independent Living Skills
- Learning Disorders
- LGBTQIA (Acceptance, Self Love, Workplace, Discrimination, Relationships, Coming Out)
face to face therapy
I also provide counseling for wide range of diagnoses including substance abuse, schizophrenic, borderline, depression and narcissistic personality disorders in adolescents and adults. I conduct and complete psychosocial assessments as needed.
For these sensitive situations, I feel that I can offer the best support with face to face therapy; Therapy is 'In Office' only for:
- Bereavement / End of Life Counseling
- Substance Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Borderline Personality Disorders
Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Focusing Therapy, Autogenic Relaxation Training, Guided Meditation, Play Therapy, Art Therapy, Gestalt Therapy, Acu Detox Auricular Acupuncture, Art & Play Therapies, Journaling, Person Centered Therapy, Guided Imagery, Jin Shin Jyutsu.