What makes Christine Harris Therapy different?
I work with clients to create a customised therapy approach addressing their problems and helping them achieve their goals.
What methods do you use?
I am skilled in various types of therapy:
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Eclectic Psychotherapy
- Gestalt Psychology
- Autogenic Relaxation
- Art Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Acu Detox
- Person Centered Therapy
- Guided Imagery
- Jin Shin Jyutsu
I use the ‘Kitchen Sink Approach,’ meaning I try out different methods and combinations to find out what works best for each client.
How does online therapy work?
Send me an email with a little bit about yourself and what you are interested in working on in your life. From there we will find a time to meet on a HIPAA-compliant video or audio call, and I will send you rates based on a sliding scale.
Why online therapy?
- There are various reasons for preferring online therapy. The question should be: Is online therapy right for you?
- Some people simply do not have access to traditional therapy due to location factors, disabilities, busy schedules.
- Privacy. Some clients prefer sessions from the comfort of their own home.
- Convenience. Clients do not have time to come in for regular sessions, it’s a busy world, and it’s nice to have a little flexibility.
- Online Therapy is a service that is especially beneficial to people who may not necessarily be capable of or feel up to going to traditional therapy regularly.
What is your cancellation policy?
- 48 hour Cancellation Policy
- If you know you will miss an appointment, please let me know as soon as possible so we can reschedule at a better date. I value your time and appreciate updates on schedule changes that will affect upcoming sessions.
- If you do not give a 48 hour notice you will be charged for the missed session unless it is due to an Act of God. Again, please be courteous and let me know as soon as possible if you will not be able to attend.
What are your licenses & affiliations?
See my Licensing & Affiliations page.
What workshops and presentations have you made?
See my Presentations page.